StarvingStomachStarvingStomach

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

needs more challenging choices for catagories. after playing this game for a bit, you run into alot of repeats.

noitcelfeR noitcelfeR

its ok. but

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT MUSIC.

its fucking aweful.

Space is Key 2 Space is Key 2

FUCK THIS GAME!!!

GOD FUCKING... DAMMIT!! The game is so GOD DAMN SIMPLE BUT YET SO GODDAMN HARD!!

it mocks me. IT FUCKING MOCKS ME!!! LAUGHING AT MY INABILITY TO HIT THE SPACE BAR.

well FUCK YOU GAME! I Give up.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

wow, the same game, different name.

Thank you for reposing Doodle God. Perhaps some more variations? Here are some of my sugesstions.

Doodle Alien
Doodle Easter Bunny
Doodle God II
Doodle Doodle ding dong

Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

908yhuw

This brings back memories of when I was a coke addict and taking rehab. Unfortunatly I was killed in a beef accident.

Feed the King Feed the King

Funniest game

When that king flew up to the sky and was like "Om nom nom nom nom" I nearly peed my pants!

Ka-Bloom! Ka-Bloom!

THE FUCKING BEST GAME EVER!!

I admit, at first I was like, WTF?!!! NOTHING MAKES SENSE. But now I figured the entire game out, and you are a AWESOME!!! THIS GAME MAKES ME CUM!

Catapult Madness Catapult Madness

ehhhh.... Ok.

Its good, I mean, these types of games are very hard to make different from each other. I deffently like the touches with the magic and all it felt like a mini-game with in a game, I suggest that making the magic "Wave" a random path that appears each time. Or a list of paths that the code chooses randomly. The think that got me was the music.

If you're going to make a game that naturally takes a long time to play, get at least 10 - 20 minutes of music. I get really tired of hearing the same melody over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. And muteing the music just adds a whole level of bordem to the game.

Coma Coma

magnificiant

this game is art.

Easy Joe Easy Joe

ugh

Please for the love of god, NEVER USE THOSE SOUND EFFECTS AGAIN!